Saturday, September 20, 2008

It Starts

Yes so here I am. Joining the world of Blog. Let's see how long this lasts shall we.
Now don't get me wrong I'm not "dissing" all those bloggers out there, some who make a living from it, but I have tried this before and lost interest. Although then not much was really happening in my life and also too many people I didn't want reading it, well they found it and read it and it cused problems. It wasn't that I talked about them, they just used my vents and life problems as ammunition to try and hurt me or the ones I love. Well to them i say POO and so i try again in this blogiverse.

Now most of the time, mainly in the next few weeks, I will bitch and rant about my mother. You see she seems to think that she is the third person in my relationship and has all the right answers. A kind of relationship guru. In truth she is FAR from it. She is in an unhappy marriage, hasn't had as much life experience in her life as I have in my little finger, and she is just controlling and manipulative. One of those 'guilt' mothers, if you get my drift. Now I will more than likely expand on this description as we go along and you will get a more clearer picture of my situation as it is.

At this moment in time I am sitting in the computer room of my parents house. I have been in and out of their home a few times but will hopefully be making the final move out ever in two weeks time. I am moving in with my boyfriend, Pat.

We met in what you would call the 'usual' way of meeting in these technilogical times. Online. In a forum to be precise. Just over a month later we met, then sometime between the beginning of December and end of January we decided to become an item. So we have settled on New Years as our anniversary as its central of those dates. So as of New Years this year we will have been together for two years. Exciting!!

In other news I have a four year old daughter, Vanessa. She is my life, my heart and my saviour. I honestly would not be here if it wasn't for her. Long story, another blog. We are currently in the final stages of toilet training. She knows when she needs to go, she does wee's no problem. She just flat out refuse to do poo's on the toilet which is driving me mental! We still have a year before she HAS to be fully toilet trained (can't start school unless she is). But its still frustrating to have to lug around pullups, wipes and nappy bags for those pooey moments.

Well I think I may have bored you all enough so i'm going to sign off for now...

My Life Laid Out.

0 comments: