Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I GOT A JOB!!!

After a great day down at The Norwood to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, I think I gained some luck of the Irish as soon I will be bringing in my own pot of gold. Got a call this afternoon from the manager at Aroma Cafe, who I had an interview with last week asking me to come in for an induction and to start work next week. Of course I said yes!!

After 6 months of looking this is VERY exciting and it's the line of work I wanted!! I love working in cafes as you get a whole variety of people coming in as well as regulars and they are always busy. I love a fast paced environment and as I will be doing customer service I get to interact with everyone that comes in and will always be busy.

The cafe is situated on a UniSA campus here in Adelaide so there will be a lot of people my age coming in. I've been thinking lately about how to meet more people my age but it's hard when I have a 4 year old. But such is life and I always meet new friends at work so here's hoping!

My Life Laid Out

1 comments:

Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Congratulations :)

Tis a little far for me to drop-in for a quiet cuppa, tho! heh heh

Hope your shoulder/neck feel better quickly soon too.

Cyalayta
Mal :)